How to set up Hi-tech Club hookah
There is several schemes of our exclusive hookah assembly and we’re presenting you a general one.
Due to the fact that all hookah elements are interconnected with patented bolted join, Hi-tech Club hookah can be easily assembled and disassembled for cleaning or transportation.
1. First of all, place the Hi-tech Club hookah stand on a quite flat surface.
Firstly put a backlight unit on the stand. Actually using of the backlight is not necessary, as hookah can be assembled without it. Also the backlight can be placed under the bulb even after full hookah assembling.
The bulb is ideally placed on hookah stand grooves as well as on the backlight grooves.
2. For batteries installing you need to unscrew a backlight unit.
The transparent plastic lid is screwed into the steel backlight unit and can be unscrewed with one and a half of counter-clockwise turn.
Under the lid connectors for three mini-penlight batteries are placed.
Also there is battery terminal scheme.
Be ready to see a backlighting shine as soon as you insert the third battery into it.
In order to have beautiful hookah illuminations instead of your eyes blinding, turn the backlight off before the end of the hookah assembly by pressing «OFF» button on the control console.
Then put the lid back to the illumination unit.
Put a backlight unit on the stand with batteries down.
2. Put hookah bulb, 2/3 filled with water or any other cocktail, on the top of the backlight unit
3. Twist a shaft tube into the shaft.
In order not to mix up this tube with a mouthpiece tube, notice that it has a threading on the top and a diffuser with the opposite side, which later will be put into the water.
4. Holding the bulb, insert a Hi-tech Club hookah shaft into it.
5. Spin the shaft into the bulb clockwise in 2.5 turns.
6. Put a hookah plate on a top of the shaft.
7. Fix a Hi-tech Club hookah plate by a screw- nut, which consequently turns into a slot for a bowl for tobacco.
7. Put the bowl for tobacco on the screw- nut.
8. Put the bowl for coal on the bowl for tobacco.
9. If it is the assembly for one smoking Hi-tech Club hookah hose, twist a valve into one hole of the shaft.
The valve looks like a V-shaped element with two sculptured surfaces which prevent fingers from slipping during spinning.
Place the shaft thread opposite to the threading of the valve, move the valve attachment with your finger to the shaft thread and make a few rotational movements with it.
10. Twist an adapter to the free hole of the shaft and then twist it to the hookah hose.
11. Twist the high-tech hookah hose to the mouthpiece
Beautiful Hi-tech Club hookah assembling is complete!